The Switch4 App
Switch4 is the next generation of sensory equipment and room control delivering you
the simplicity and flexibility of modern touchscreen technology via the Apple iPad.
- It’s so simple that you don’t need to understand anything about computers.
- It’s so intuitive that you don’t need instructions (although they are provided).
- It’s so flexible that you can control from anywhere in the room.
- It’s so adaptable that it can be a control panel, a multi-purpose switch, or a note pad.
This is the future for the control of Sensory rooms and Sensory Studios®
Switch4 integrates perfectly into the Mike Ayres Design switching system allowing equipment to
now be controlled in the following ways:
- Passive mode – just switch it on and it works by itself as a stand alone piece of equipment
- Manual control – Switches plugged in directly
- Via a Switch2 control point and operated with any switch plugged into it
- Radio remotely (up to 20 metres away) with any switch plugged into a universal transmitter
- Switch4 interactive control with an iPad
- Up to 8 different programmes or modes
- Basic and fine-tuned control
Open the Switch4 app. Once configured, it will remember your room and all of its previously
set equipment and programmes.
The iPad is the controller when you want it to be.
The iPad is the switch (or switches) when you want it to be.
The iPad is the note taker or student learning guide when you want it to be.
All of this is instant and intuitive to use.