What is it?
It's an Apple app designed for the iPad
- It enables you to control, programme and switch a range of Mike Ayres Design multi-sensory equipment.
- It connects wirelessly to bubble tubes, fibre optic lights, LED colour control lighting systems and anything that you plug into our Switch2 control points.
- It controls equipment in three basic modes and a wide range of fine tuned programmes. This enables you to use equipment in any way that suits a specific persons needs or abilities.
- It can be a note taker whilst you are in a session, or a prompt for the equipments use.
- It becomes the switch or any number of switches that you want it to be.
- It can be used in any orientation and with the iPad in any special support cases and clamps.
- You can work with individual equipment or a whole room full of pre-set equipment.